Representing Families Since 1988
When you are in the middle of a complex family law conflict, it can be difficult to find a solution that not only protects your interests but also satisfies both parties. Identifying the most favorable remedy for your circumstances takes wisdom and legal insight. If you are overwhelmed by emotions at this time, however, you may struggle to make smart, long-term decisions.
At Tamera C. Trindade, CFLS* Attorney and Counselor at Law, our legal professionals have the resources you need to help you through a trying time. We are led by founding attorney, Ms. Tamera Trindade, who is a certified family law specialist, one of a select few in California. When you work with Ms. Trindade, you can be certain that you will receive effective legal advice at each stage of the legal process.
Providing Comprehensive Services
As a family law specialist, Ms.Trindade participates in legal seminars to remain up to date on family law statutes and processes. In addition, she has received commendations from her peers and judges for her high-quality counsel. You benefit from her vast skill set and attentiveness when you retain her services.
Our Redding firm focuses exclusively on family law issues. We are qualified to handle all matters in this practice area, including:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial contracts
- Dissolution of marriage, legal separation and annulment
- Child custody and support negotiations
- Spousal support negotiations and modifications
- Asset and property division, including the family home, retirement accounts and business assets
- Post-judgment actions regarding child custody, child support and spousal support
- Paternity actions on behalf of mothers and fathers
- Domestic violence concerns
Not only do we offer an extensive range of services, but we also customize our representation according to your needs. We recognize that no family law case is exactly the same, which is why we create a legal strategy that addresses your circumstances.
Contact Us Today.
Call 530-243-8220 to arrange a consultation today.
*Certified Family Law Specialist by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.